Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stop the Madness!

Can someone please stop the madness? Who would have ever thought going to wal-mart to pick up school supplies for your kiddos could be so crazy. It seemed as though every item we needed was sold out. I guess it really does pay to go early. I never dreamed I would be so desperate to find jumbo glue sticks and 8 pack wide markers. Thank God we found all that we need and only have to make one more short trip to finish things up. Ultimately, the only thing that really matters is that we got really sweet back packs for the boys (superman and spiderman). I came away with a nice new computer bag and lindsey got a few pictures and decorations for her classroom this year.

Needless to say, everyone came home happy!

Do you ever feel like saying, Stop the Madness? It is a phrase I use when something that seems so easy is made to be difficult. Give me some feedback and if you haven't already sign up to follow my blog.

1 comment: