Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Personal Ownership

You are who you are because you are who you are! As I am typing this statement it seems very awkward. But the reality is that it is so true. So many times in life we try to blame our failures and short comings on others by pointing the finger and having someone to be angry with. One of the biggest life lessons God has taught me is personal ownership. Take ownership for your faults, weaknesses and failures.

The next time you are upset with someone, stop and consider what part you played in the situation.

Give me some feedback.

3 comments:

  1. Personal ownership is what separates the mature from the immature. The adult from the child. The responsible from the irresponsible. Those who know the I AM and know that their name is I AM NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Be yourself. Everybody else is taken." -Oscar Wilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can only be the best you can be -rob koke-

    ReplyDelete