Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Refuse to Lose

I refuse to lose! Regardless of life circumstances, challenges ahead or anything else that may stand in my way, I refuse to lose!

Life seems to be a series of wins and loses, doesn't it? It is true that you win some and lose some. However some people take the L's harder than others. As important as self-perception is I think there is an attribute that is just as or possibly more important to our success in life. That attribute is resilience. Resilience is the ability to bounce back and move forward in the midst of adversity and it gives you the ability to refuse to lose!

When times are tough we should be too!

What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. keep on trucking and laugh about it the whole way. it makes it easier. or as kanye would say, "now that that don't kill me, can only make me stronger" and jesus probably said something to this affect/effect, but his lyrics aren't ringing up in my brain right now. oh wait, he does say in proverbs, "easy come easy go, but steady diligence pays off."

    ReplyDelete