Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Big vs. Small


Congratulations to the Durham Bulls who won the Triple A championship game last night. I attended the event here in OKC with a few friends of mine. I have to admit I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the small ballpark last night. At the same time there is nothing like walking into a Major League ballpark, it can take your breathe away.

Which would you prefer? A big environment that is larger than life or the smaller setting that seems to be much more personal.

Can we have the best of both worlds?

I would love to hear your thoughts on this one.

2 comments:

  1. oh whoa. that is a good question. i'd like to comment with something that yoda would say in some sort of haiku. i have to think on how to articulate my words, but i wanted to comment anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for the first post in 2010! :)

    ReplyDelete